As I was browsing through the interwebz, I found a new “shooting show”. Well, it’s an internet show called Trigger Time TV. It’s hosted by the owner of Cross Breed Holsters (Highly recommend the Supertuck), Mark Craighead. He also has a bunch of other talent including Rob Pincus, Jim Gilliland, Brannon LeBouef, Jabo Long, and Jason Redding.
The goal of the show is to:
- Showcase a variety of shooting personalities
- Entertain audiences with dynamic techniques
- Provide real world safety & training practices
- Educate a gun loving population on proper handling
- Introduce new shooters to a plethora of equipment
- Offer advanced tips for high level marksmen
The show is basically broken down into four segments. Each segment so far has dealt with the following:
Segment A has been about carry options and home defense.
Segment B has been about preparatory planning and survival.
Segment C has been about holster selection and options.
Segment D has been about shooting and marksmanship.
I’ve watched all three episodes and have enjoyed them very much and do recommend them. You can find them at http://www.triggertimetv.com or over at their youtube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/TriggerTimeTV.
That’s it for me. Remember, shoot safe, shoot straight!